My name is Parisa Kaghazgaran, a PhD student and Research Assistant in the the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at
Texas A&M University. I'm working in infoLab under supervision of Dr.James Caverlee.
• Our "Combating Crowdsourced Review Manipulators: A Neighborhood-Based Approach" paper is accepted in WSDM, 2018.
• Grace Hopper Scholarship to attend Grace Hopper 2017.
• Our "Privacy Issues in Intrusion Detection Systems: a Taxonomy, Survey and Future Directions" paper has been appeared in Elsevior Computer Science Review Journal, 2017.
• Our "Crowdsourced App Review Manipulation" paper is accepted in SIGIR, 2017.
• Our "Behavioral Analysis of Review Fraud: Linking Malicious Crowdsourcing to Amazon and Beyond" paper is accepted in ICWSM, 2017.
• TAPIA Scholarship to attend ACM Celebrates Diversity in Computing Conference, 2016.
• Recognized as Outstanding CSE Ph.D. Students at UNT, 2016.
• Grad Cohort Scholarship to attend Computing Research Association Women (CRA-W) Workshop, 2016.
• Our poster "Privacy Preserving EEG based Authentication" was presented at Women in Cyber Security (WiCyS) Conference, 2016.
• Scholarship to attend Women in Cyber Security (WiCyS) Conference, 2016.
• Our paper "Toward an Insider Threat Detection Framework Using Honey Permissions" appears in Journal of Internet Services and Information Security (JISIS), 2015.
• Our "Towards a New Insider Detection Framework" poster was presented at Grace Hopper 2015.
• Grace Hopper Scholarship to attend Grace Hopper 2015.
• Our "Differentially Private Decision Tree Learning" poster was presented at 36th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P), 2015.
• Student Travel Grant to attend 36th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P), 2015.